* 12 January 2023 - Master Document / v1.4 (draft)
* 20 December 2022 - review of year, looking forward to 2023
* 2 October 2022 - ClimateFest
* 17 September 2022 - Electric Bus Demo - Melksham
* September 2022 was "Catch the Bus" month.
* 4 April 2022 - BSIP - no award to Wiltshire
* 24 Feb 2022 - draft Wiltshire Enhanced Partnership and comment
* Jan 2022 - short term timetable changes
* 15 Dec 2021 - Slides for Cross-border meeting
* 29 Oct 2021 - 'Final' Bus Service Improvement Plan
* 11 Oct 2021 - BSIP as submitted and supporting documents
* 7 Sep 2021 - Draft BSIP, current year, Option 24/7 master organisation
* See http://old.option247.uk for the old (2016) campaign site
Option 24/7 "Buses Back Better"
April 2022 - Implemetaion date
End of October 2021 - Initial Bus Service Improvement plans to be in place
End of June 2021 - Wiltshire Council
17th May 2021 - next Option 24/7 Zoom meeting
10th May 2021 - sign ups for next Option 24/7meeting
6th May 2021 - Unitary and parish elections / end of Purdah
19th April 2021 - Zoom Meeting - proposed community structures to take this forward. Agenda:
1. For NEWCOMERS, we'll start with a brief summary of what "Bus Back Better” is all about
2. We'll take a look at progress and what's been happening over the last few weeks
3. Then we need to look ahead and plan; BBB is the best opportunity in 30 years - and funded too - to make changes that make a service suitable for our changed future as we move towards a zero carbon world. And it can be done by using the carrot and not the stick.
Slide set at http://option247.uk/o247_bbb_20210419.pdf
29th March 2021 - Zoom Meeting - what's this all about? Agenda:
* We looked at the overall picture, the local Transport area picture, and the local community area.
* There was be opportunity taken for on topic interaction.
* We looked forward to follow through for Better Buses with community input.
Slide set at http://option247.uk/20210329.pdf
15th March 2021 - "Bus Back Better" paper announced.
Paper at http://option247.uk/DfT-Bus-Back-Better-national-bus-strategy-for-England.pdf